Friday, November 13, 2009

I haven't bloggd for awhile. Its not very often im on the computer these days. Or well lets just say it would b more if i wouldn't have broken my charger to my laptop.Its probably ok though. I'm surviving. Im ok with mobile blogging from my bed at 2 in the afternoon.School is amazing &kicking my butt all at the same time. I finally got my resume updated & im looking forward to Monday when ill actually get to put it to use. Prayers & or good thoughts sent my way that day would b much appreciated.Id really like this job. Hopefully it will work out the way id like it to. I think id b good for it & vice versa.In other random news.I got a call from the bishops wife last Sunday to be in ward choir. I'm going to do that. It should b good. Christmas songs are already playing in my head. Maybe its finally time to get out of bed today & take life on. Under my blanket is just so nice & cozy though. Today i need to remember.That all these things shall give thee experience & shall be for thy good.

No comments: