Tuesday, December 29, 2009

This is where ill b starting out my new year. At my parent cute lil house. I am currently blogging while snuggled up on a hand me down day bed/trundle bed from my 4 yr old nephew...in the corner in the office in this...my parents....cute lil house. Cant go anywhere but up from here. I have yet to find a home for my things but eh they are just things anyway. I took a tour of a day spa today. I was impressed. I may bring my resume in. I havent gotten anything set in stone yet as to where ill b doing massage. So ill prob talk more on that later. So many options 4 this coming year. Just have to decide what i did right last year...take note and learn. And decide what i did wrong. Take note....and not do it again! Those are hard lists for me to pull out. What kind of realistic change can i make of myself. The more drastic the more impressive right? Wonder what kind of stunt id like to pull of
next? Hmmm this will b fun. Workbook collage fun begins

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments: