Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Its a new year.

Post numero uno...
No resolutions set. Still clearing my mind and thinking about what I do and if it needs to be changed. I'm pretty content on most days. I'm slightly obsessive other days. Simply and Balance are two words I've been thinking about alot. Hopefully they will continue to cross my mind on regular intervals until I figure out what they mean for me. In the mean time I'll just say that I have been continuing to read blogs to get my fill of updates in friends lives. For some reason it makes me feel better to know whats going on in others lives. Sometimes I'd rather know about real people and other times...I'd rather live life through a book. I still enjoy my job, but negative attitudes from coworkers are never a fun thing. I love working with lots of different kinds of people. The stories I get to hear and the interacts are unbelievable at times. I'm still super thankful for having gone to school in Utah. That always gets a conversation going with good ol' ohio folk. Sometimes the first question I get after that is. Are you Mormon? hmm who knew. I didn't think that would come up as much as it does. I dont know why I didnt think that. I don't really share much other than that at my work, but yes, I'm Mormon :) I'm glad they ask and I'm okay with saying Yes, yes in fact I am. I've met many people who know "mormons" from this area. Its just interesting. The more people I meet the smaller the world seems. Other things....Jared comes home tomorrow for a visit. Then its back to Iraq until november of next year. I'm assuming he is going to come home again for another visit this coming year, but I dont know when. We are having a family party on saturday evening. Should be fun...and crazy, as usual. I'll talk more later.... Probably should make use of my days off.

3 comments:

Keiza said...

Hey, you don't have my blog on your list. It's bradyandkeizalindsay.blogspot.com

Since I stalk you, you have to stalk me too :)

Dave and Andrea said...

BETH!! I really hope you are able to come here!!!!! I'm getting excited!

Samantha said...

BETH!!! I love reading about you! Yeah, that simply and balance thing will get you every time...let me know when you figure it out. ;)