Monday, October 1, 2012

Falling A P A R T

Today while I was in my Medical Assisting Lab the fire alarm went off. I grabbed my snacks and my cell phone and our classes headed outside along with every other class in the building. Just funny/interesting because we had just done a drill for this last week. We tried continuing on with class outside to talk about pulses and where to read them, but then it looked like we could go back in. We migrated to the other side of the building. Not true, we couldn't get in. I believe a pipe fell/broke and flooded a good portion of the building. We don't know how it really happened, but we do know for sure there was flooding and a really bad smell in the building. It smelled like an electrical fire or something like that. They let us in briefly to get our things and then rushed us out. Tiles from the ceiling were falling and as we were leaving a cleaning crew was coming in. So much chaos. We got our picture taken by the school newspaper and one classmate was even interviewed. Entertaining and unexpected. Now to get back to my homework and studying so that I can get out of town this week. Its a shame our building is falling apart, I wonder if we will have class on wednesday or not??

on another falling apart subject ...my roommate angie left to move back to cali, sad, I like her, I hope I don't emotionally fall apart later today. My room is so empty. I look forward to a trip to california someday to go visit her.

No comments: