Tuesday, September 29, 2020

26 week update....

 Where the heck have a been? I have been in the space where I've been meaning to write something here forever, but....  I'm going to blame it on Brett always being on the laptop with school and what not when I'm in the mood to write. It is not happening on my phone. I have been in physical therapy for a few weeks now. I think at least 5 weeks. Snake river physical therapy has been helping me stay on top of tiny exercises to help my pelvis. I have tight muscles in my low back that just make movement in my pelvis stuck. It's awful. I have honestly been averaging 3500 steps a day. Which is crazy low, but when I get those steps in I'm totally worn out. I know its important to keep moving but man alive is it tough. I should be doing pelvic tilts and stretches and then also I have been getting work on my neck/arm on my right side. OHH big news. We finally got our new nectar bed set up and working. I'd say it's only half working though. There should be a remote for the beds. They came broken though. They wouldn't connect to the bed. We got two twin xls. Which putting them together is a "split king". It's an adjustable bed and Brett and I wanted to be able to move individually. It was a bday/christmas gift that we got early. Got some help from our parents and my sister. Sooo thank you for the early gifts everyone. This pregnant gal appreciates it. I have been feeling the baby move lots for at least a solid two weeks. I have also been experiencing braxton hicks contractions for a couple weeks too. I don't recall ever feeling them when I was pregnant with little Brett. No mistaking what I'm feeling though. My next baby doc appointment is on monday. The last one I had was about 4 weeks ago. Baby's heartbeat was at a 150 bpm. I feel like it was the shortest appointment ever. I didn't have any questions though. They had to use the ultrasound equipment to see the heartbeat. She is/was sitting really low so the Doctor Averett was looking too high for her and couldn't see her. September 17th was my last day at work. I'm so glad I am done. I was just getting tired of the stress that it brought. I think if I wasn't having a baby I could've dealt better. 2020 just hit me with all sorts of surprises. I'm not alone in that I know, but working and being pregnant isn't fun for me. Actually I don't exactly love being pregnant. I have still had to deal with feeling nausea. I was going to get some cavities filled. I had an appointment on thursday. I got my tooth numbed and then I gagged so much they couldn't put protectors next to my cheek. I had to just leave after a half hour of being there. Its so frustrating because I don't generally dislike the dentist and I've never had such issues. Silver lining= my teeth have really been aching. So although I may need cavities filled, it can wait a little bit I guess. I know Brett wishes he could feel the baby move, but he hasn't been able to yet. We still haven't agreed on a name. 

No comments: