Saturday, June 6, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend 2009

Pictures I've been wanting to post....Tina finally got me some stuff put together to put these up here. AND I should have a couple prints by the time I go to AZ for my lil reunion fun.


From left to the right... Anthony& Tina Then Jake behind tina with his kid Bryce on his shoulders with his wife Stacey in front in black. Jared and his wife Nikki with two of their kids. Isaiah on his shoulders and Angela in her arms. Wendy & Joe with their two kids Jesse and Kaylee. Jordan in Front holding Jared oldest Jennifer. Mom Dad, Me and Jake's oldest Brandon, then Justin. Only people not pictured here are Anthony's kids. Faith, AJ and Jaylyn. Maybe when Tina and Anthony get married they will join in the family picture. I dont think we have ALL ever been together for a picture other than this one. Thanks Tina for having us all over to your house.

I mentioned a little bit of how my memorial day was. Taking pictures with all the siblings is always entertaining.
From Left to right. Jake Jared Tina Joe Me Jordan in the back and Justin next to me. We are almost all adults now. Jordan turns 18 in July and Justin has 2 more years of High School.

1 comment:

Stacey Kirchner said...

Wow when you look at the picture of all you kids, it reminds me that your parents really do have seven kids. Throws me for a loop since I never really knew Jake or Joe. Always thought of your family as being a family of seven, not nine. Sheesh. Looks like you all had fun. Jordan needs a hair cut! Shoo:)