Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wreck stuff....

I'm holding off on my drugs for a minute. I can't even think straight when i'm on them, so i decided I should write about how my day went yesterday before i take more drugs. My mom took me at abou t830 or 845 to sids towing to get my stuff out of my car. I took my pain meds, vicadin, flexoral and motrin before leaving. We got to my car, i signed a paper at the tow place that the man said would be a release to have the ins tow the car to a body shop to get an estimate. I'm sure its past repair though. I opened the trunk and it wont shut now. I got my keys and other things out of it. Well i left the key in the ignition like he asked me to though. I was more in need of the church and house keys that were on my key chain though. THe front is all crunched up and so is the back. I didnt even try to open the hood, I did take a couple more pictures of it while i was there. I turned the ac off and turned the key to see how many miles i had actually driven it. So i got a picture of the mileage on the odometer and I am so mad. I just filled up my gas tank right before getting hit. I was 11.2 miles from the gas station. sigh. so it seemed like it took forever to get my things. I was kind of mad that I even had to be there. They wouldnt let jessica and kyle get my stuff the night of the accident. I only got a few things out , my mom got the rest. I was getting tired. the drugs were starting ot kick in. I was kind of feeling like i needed to take out the stereo. we started to get it, but then the guy said its probably better if you leave it unles you have the factory one to put back in. i dont. so we left it. Then I asked sids towing where the riverside police dpt was. We headed over there. I got a card with the record ladys info. They didnt have the report yet. I just wonder how long it takes for someone's insurance to call me. I have no idea who else was really involved in the wreck. I hate that I dont have a car. I tried to call my insurance yesterday to file a claim. I gave the guy some info and he said he would have someone call me. BUT they never did, so this morning i called back and i got a claim number but i just dont know who i'm waiting on or what. I just mostly hate that i'm not in my right frame of mind and i have so many phone calls to make. I hate that i had to miss work yesterday. and today for that matter. It sucks cause Vonnie had asked me to work full time / over time hours this week since denise was out of town. she doesnt come back for awhile...i think she gets back the 6th. our work is probably overloaded big time. Well. then my mom was taking me home and scraped the side of some guys car. I was practically asleep in the car. I couldnt handle having to sit around and wait for cops. I called wendy to come get me. I maybe cry alot, but i hate crying right now cause I cant say what its for. Its just overwhelming. I cant afford to take time off work. I cant afford to just call up a rental company to get a car. I can't really sit too long at a computer screen either. after i'm done writing this i am going to go lay down, oh yeah and i need to shower because andrea is coming to get me and take me to see doctor Gordon. Thats the crazy thing. I can't afford to pay him again either. I had just left his office right before the accident the other day. Now Im going back. He is who i want to get treated by. my twitching that he has worked to help me get rid of is back in full force. Its all too complicated. And I gotta get andrea to try and take me to the bank after seeing Gordon. Pres connell told me I could use his hot tub, but when i'm on vicadin thats bad. SOOO... that might have to wait. Heat on an acute injury i never thought was good. soo i'm trying to wait a couple days. my neck is killing me. I hope I have written down most of my day and how it went. I guess i wrote about everything except the texts and phone calls i've gotten in between napping. I dont know who i've said what to anymore. I'm sure i've talked to more people than i remember. Sorry if i have said i'll do somethin that i haven't yet. I had a friend bring me lunch and then anothe rfriend come andcook me dinner. ok really thats all for now. shower time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that you have to go through this. I will be praying that you get better soon. You are in my prayers.