Thursday, July 1, 2010

I tried to work

I went in to work today for 2 hours. I started feeling sick. I couldn't take it. I thought I was going to get sick. My stomach felt horrible and i felt like i was getting a fever. I dont know if it was coming from the pain or what. I had taken anti-inflamatory meds, but I decided I needed to go home to take the vicodin and muscle relaxer. So...i stopped by the police station to get the accident report first. I finally was able to give my insurance the other girls information. They are going to contact her insurance and see where we get from there. I just hope that the hospital bills arent too much. My insurance covers the first 5000...anything past that the other insurance would have to fork out. I just spent a good long while passssed out on the couch. half alseep and half awake. Texting vanessa while she is away on vacation.

No comments: