Thursday, July 29, 2010

Work Junk...

I have to pass this everyday going to work. I wish I wouldve gotten a better up close picture of this sign. Bridge will be out for     days. I guess its hard to say how long the bridge will be out. I think this sign would be applicable in our office. Your job will be here for      days.... The company I work for MAS (medical account services) was bought by AHS (advantedge health solutions) at the beginning of the year. They made it sound like we had nothing to worry about. Well last wednesday they finally sat down and had a meeting with us and told us as a group that the dayton office was closing and then told us we would each get our individual letters as to when our end dates were and what our severance pkgs were. Well I hate to say it but I wish my date was sooner than November. Tomorrow is a few girls last day.....suppoossssedly. This company is killing me. You can't give people an end date and then expect that you can call them after that and ask them what it was that they were doing for the company. And you can't let a huge portion of the office go and expect operations to run smoothly and deadlines to be met as normal. Well lets just say its been quite the hell hole of place to work lately. Sorry, there is no other way to talk about it. Its frustrating and yet I haven't figured out what else I'm going to do just yet. I've looked into 3 other things at this point....none of which have worked out. 2 of them having been massage jobs. Any ideas? hints? jobs? leads? I've thought about school? Not sure just yet whats going to be the best option.

No comments: