Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy Day....

I have a new job. Tuesday is orientation. It all kind of happened pretty fast...I don't know how the details will work out but I'm sure they will. I'm feeling very good about everything. A little sad to leave dayton, but anxious to start my new job working as a massage therapist at Massage Envy in Columbus. My last day at work here in dayton will be wednesday.

Yesterday was my dad's birthday. I am going to go hang out with him tonight...watch a movie, eat some pizza. Then tomorrow after church I'm going to go watch my nephews while my brother takes his wife out for their anniversary. He can't even remember when they were married....haha. Should be fun......

Guess I need to just keep this short and sweet and get to packing and getting things done.
Just a short update since I'm super excited.

Peace Out!

1 comment:

Karen Melander said...

Good for you! I hope you love your new job