Monday, November 29, 2010

November...

Wish I had some pictures to post....

Well, I don't remember specifically what I said in my last post, but lots has changed in the last month for me. I guess that's usual and expected for me...However...I'll update. I moved to columbus and then back. I got a job at the Massage Envy at The Greene. (in dayton). So I moved all my stuff back in to our condo. Thats a lie. ALL of my things aren't even back yet. Slowly but surely I'm getting them out of that basement in Columbus that I was living in. I was sick/had a cough for a good solid two weeks. I'm glad that that went away with my first day of work in Dayton. I have been working 6 hr shifts which kind of kicks my butt. I haven't done 5 massages in a day in 5 yrs. Lets be honest....did I ever do that many in my clinic internship? Maybe a couple times. 4 was what was required and thats usually what I did. My apartment living has been great. I love my roommates. I love all my friends here. (and all my friends everywhere) We are having a 4th roommate move in this weekend. She actually brought a few things over last night. My Sis in law was just trying to sit with me a few days and figure out which one my friends live with me. Its funny to think that as much as I've moved I am the one who has lived in this condo the longest of any of the girls that have been here.  Lets see....So I'm back in dayton, I like this massage envy too, but its more disorganized than I would like. They blame it on its newness....i blame it on poor quality of workers. I'm not in the mood for complaining about it just yet.

Thanksgiving went pretty well. Most of the family was at my moms house that day. Food was good, we got in naps and got to play some games together. AND best thing of all.... haha I haven't had leftover turkey yet. Maybe I'll do that today when I go to my moms.

The week before thanksgiving I spent 4 days with 2 of my nephews. My brother and his wife took a trip to cancun. Lets just say that I'm thankful I'm not a parent yet....and especially to two boys. There's something to say for raising a child from 0-? They maybe listen to you a little more. They were trying to get away with stuff with me the whole time. We did have some fun though. We went to a movie one night. I took them to wrestling practice another night. We had the cousins over another night for a sleepover. Its fun to spend time with them even if they are a lil roudy. They are growing up sooo fast.

I am actually planning on having my birthday party this weekend ....even though my bday isnt until the 9th.

I gave a talk in church yesterday....that was interesting....and short. I wish I would've been the one doing the musical number. I think music carries a better message than any talk I've ever put together. Well I better be off to go get some things done. Christmas has officially thrown up in our living room and I need to make some sense of it all.

1 comment:

Emelro said...

beth, you have a blog! this makes me extremely happy. i am following you starting...now.