Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Friends.

You ever wonder what it will be like to see a friend after 15 yrs or so with not a whole lot of contact??....I do, but I don't have to wonder anymore! It was fun to pick up wherever it was that we left off. It was a good day going to Washington for the first time ever, eating some yummy Olive Garden, and getting to see LaDawna, her 4 kids and husband. Okay so maybe it took me awhile to come to terms with the fact she has that many kids. I have so many friends with that many kids and more. It still blows my mind. It will forever be a good experience for me to meet up with old friends... even more so knowing/finding out our common beliefs/faith in God is a thread of our friendship that holds it together. I mean, it just seems to make it easy to be with someone when you are being uplifted by them. Thanks for letting me visit and be a part of your life again :)  I will always love the saying... Make new friends, but keep the old, one is silver and the other is gold. I sure do treasure friendship.

No comments: