Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Holiness to the Lord, The House of the Lord

It never fails. Being at the temple always puts me in better spirits. Gives me a more eternal perspective. There were quite a few older couples there today. And a big group of Missionaries. I have had a little bit of a hard time just wondering if I am in the right place, and being here today was something that put my mind at rest. I felt peace again with my decision to go to Oregon for the summer. Its hard getting started with a new set of friends, a new time zone, a new routine. It can be hard to stay focused when your future plans aren't set in stone or just super obvious. I was lucky enough to get a phone call yesterday about an interview this coming Thursday. I am hoping if nothing else I will walk away knowing I gave it my best shot.  So baby steps....I continue onward.

No comments: