Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Life as I know it.

They give me a hard time about photo taking...let 'em.

I will always love taking pictures of sunsets, even if it is on a freeway driving with friends. That's a hard shot to take. I finally got this beauty.

Did I mention I have a new apartment. Its crazy good to live on my own. It has its challenges, but what doesn't.  

Did I also mention I have started online classes at BYUI? yeah I did. One class at a time. I'll have a degree before I'm 50. I just KNOW it.

Did I also mention how much I love Youtube lately? I don't remember who coined the word "youtubular" but it really is. epoddle, epoddle2, ourlittleplanet, ourotherplanet, and arturotrejo. Those are the channels I watch. Who needs tv, or movies. No, my entertainment is free these days.

Other exciting news? I could make up stuff, but its all pretty uneventful. Sunday I'm going to be taking a little trip down south dayton area to see some of my cutest nephews play football. Then I'll be attending a fireside on financial stuff. I could always use some help on that. My attempt at getting my stuff together in that area is learning couponing. Which, is becoming an addiction as well. Its okay. I'm aware of it. backing up a bit...Saturday I am going to be working at a booth for Massage Envy at a womens fair  It should be a good time. Stop on by.

Life is just peachy. Sometimes a bruised peach, but it still is pretty nice. thanks for reading :) and if I get brave, you will be able to watch me on youtube soon. bethable11. Time will tell on that one. I only have a couple videos up there right now.

No comments: