Monday, January 2, 2012

Prepare for change


I just wanted to post a couple pictures out of my folder of the last month. So much has happened in a month that it seems like there is no way I could possibly blog about it all. This was at the beginning of December. On the 3rd to be exact. I was asked to be a part of this musical presentation on the parable of the ten virgins. It sure was a roller coaster of emotions getting it all planned and carried out. It was a good experience when it was all said and done. I got to be the narrator and 10 other girls played the different parts of the different virgins. Lots of talent and hard work all came together. We had a pretty full gym. I think I could've done better, but its not broadway. Lets be honest, I haven't sang a solo in a really long time, so the fact that I got up in front of a lot of people and sang at least 3 solos. Hey, it was a leap. I got to think a lot about that parable too. Made me realize that I have so many areas in my life that I could be better prepared in. Got me thinking early on in December what I want to change in my life. So I started then on some things...others I still haven't gotten to. Baby steps. If there is one thing I'm not sure I'm prepared for, its change. Hmm, funny how that happens. Change. suggestions? how do you prepare for change? I've got a few ideas...and I'm starting on them now. Better get going so I can get to all the change that's happening this year. Hello January, nice to see you again.
set for our musical production of the parable of the 10 virgins    

No comments: