Tuesday, April 3, 2012

a new look?

I guess I haven't posted a picture of myself for awhile, and I probably won't even do it today. I did however cut my hair last month or so. Wow, that was in feb. I guess time really does fly. I just thought I'd say a few words since blogger has a new look. I thought I would try it out. I changed my phone number recently. Talk about a pain in the tush. I still have to get around to calling people to update that. I got some fresh foods at the grocery store the other day. It wasn't worth it to me to drive to another town to get a different price, perhaps next time I'll spend less. It'll do for now. I think I need to try to go more whole foods. I have had about 3 or 4 instances in the last few months were I feel like I'm having a gallbladder attack or pancreas issues or something. I have had a couple friends have these problems, and lets be real, I don't want to end up in a hospital too. I have read lots recently that makes me think I should just change habits before I'm more forcefully compelled to. Inner gut pains should be enough warning, right? So , no more salsa for starters :( sad day. I have to learn how to love different things. I guess the new look I am going to be having is the look on my plate.

2 comments:

Stacey Kirchner said...

Salsa, why? And yah...pictures, you goob!

wb said...

Thanks for your magical packing skills :) and thanks for not mentioning anything about our uneventful trip (barely missing a tornado, snow storm, almost running over a family of deer,and me eating your hamburger cuz I was on a venting spree about you know what!)