Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Lasting Positive Change

This video made me happy :)
That's when I decided that is reason enough to make me want to blog tonight. Tonight its just to remind myself of the good things that have happened to me...beginning with today. I woke up early enough to take a walk around town while it was still cool morning air. I woke up ten minutes before my alarm. I love it when that happens. I finally have my schedule for work. Finally employed again, yay! I haven't worked since January. I finally made cheeseburger egg rolls that "Ourlittleplanet" made a video with the recipe. I got to go to G's Dairy tonight with my friend Sam. While we were there I ran into an old Jacob Lake friend. Good times. We had a few laughs then I went and made Sam take me for a tour of the Hart building on campus by way of the BYU-I center. I have found a few more places I want to frequent while I'm in Rexburg. Before hanging out with Sam I finished reading the second book in the hunger games series. I got a package from home with lots of things that I needed. I got to take some time to use my foam roller to work on my feet and stuff with my back and arms. Its one of my favorite things.
I'm glad I have made friends in many places and I always seem to run into them time and time again.
I'm glad I have had free time to get some resting done and start up good habits again.
I'm glad I have a super cool aunt and uncle that have helped me a lot while I've been away from home.

1 comment:

Stacey Kirchner said...

Speaking of friends...I feel a little dissed that I am not on your sidebar. HELLO!! We've been friends a heck of a lot longer than Holly or your roommates! :) I GUESS it's a good thing that I love you, missy. Miss you too!!