Wednesday, February 5, 2014

From the exam room

I'm just chilling at the student health center. I could be reading a book or something. I decided I'd rather be on my phone. Why not just write about what I'm doing. Just a little update on my life. Ok. I really don't think I should share my health information details on blogger.

But...in other news...one more day at my internship/externship. I'm so ready for that to be over. I'm signed up to take my certification exam may June or July. When it's closer I can pick a specific date.

I've already made plans for spring break. There are some things in life that I can plan ahead for....vacation is one of them.

My little brother gets out of prison in a couple weeks.

My sister is due to have a baby in August.

The weather in Rexburg is super cold today.

That's all the update for now.

Till next time.

B

No comments: