Saturday, April 26, 2014

Texas...

It may look like I haven't posted in over a month. BUT... I do post on another blog with some of my old roommates from apartment 14 at the Pines. Click here!

I have officially moved to Texas. I never thought this would be in the plans for my life but its been a good first few days. Now I just need to make the most of my first weekend here. I am almost all the way unpacked. I have already went to a few family functions with my sister in laws family. And there is another one today. I guess I better go get some more done so I can go play more. I need to get some shelving units for my room. I am loving the king size bed. I feel spoiled in this conditions. We watched a movie on their big projector screen last night. We went out for pizza after Bryce's baseball game last night too. I have my own bathroom. We set up a new air hockey table up in the kids game room this morning too. That was a dangerous feat getting that up the stairs in one piece. It is nice being busy, but I just need to make sure I stay busy with the right things. I am taking two classes online and I need to study for my CMA exam as well. I really need to get organized and stay that way. hmmm all this typing is not getting anything done. I'll post more pictures from my NYC vacation and my trip out to texas from my phone later. till next time world! I'm out!

No comments: