Tuesday, November 3, 2015

34 weeks 4 days

I really wish I could do a proper count down to baby but the only thing is December 11th is only the estimated date of arrival. And honestly I'm pretty sure this is a conceive date of March 14th but....you do the math. Doesn't really matter because it's still hard to say when conditions will be just right to have our new arrival in our arms. 

It's been almost a week since my mom has come and gone. I have things to update about. Brett reminded me that I hadn't really mentioned his new job. Since August 18th he's been working for Basic American Foods here in Blackfoot. I think he likes it well enough. We are glad to have benefits that come with full time employment. We have both been to the dentist. I can't get my cavities filled until after baby gets here though. There was a little health fair at Brett's work and he won a drawing. Free weekly punch pass to the eastern idaho state fair that was the first week in September. Not sure if I mentioned that. That was fun getting to go a few days together to do some fun different things and eat some fair food. 

So I mentioned my mom came for a visit. I'm so lucky she was able to come spend some time with me and help me get things ready for when the baby gets here. I wish I would've thought to take some before pictures an after pictures. But all I got was a video from the last night my mom was in town. We just walked through the house and I talked about what we got done. I wanted to share the link but I'm not figuring that out on my mobile blogging site. We got so much done and still did a few fun things together too. 

As far as pregnancy things I'd like to document and remember....Blackfoot isn't so great at the education part of this childbirth experience. I learn more online. I like my doctors ok enough. I don't like the pelvic pain. I'm not a fan of bending over and having my belly squished. I'm almost to the point I don't want to drive. Yesterday I was having short / small contractions. I wake up at least twice a night to pee. My nails are growing like weeds since I'm finally letting them. I've officially taken a break from doing massage. The constant pull on my belly and occasional back pain (oh and let's not forget the weak bladder) made me decide it was time to call it quits for a bit. So Brett told me for FHE he would pain my nails for me. He did an ok job. Go check out my Instagram for that photo. 

Brett and I went to his sisters Halloween party on Saturday night. I'm glad we picked an easy costume. You can refer to Facebook for that picture. Apparently we did good because our picture is close to 200 friends having "liked" the picture. Skeleton ninja baby in my tummy along with Brett's skeleton and fast food filled belly was a winner. 

Well I'm ready for a nap again. This whole not being able to get comfy to sleep thing is making me sleepy. Till next time.  







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait for baby pictures! Will you text me your address, please?