Tuesday, October 20, 2015

32 weeks 3 days

I'm not sure I've talked or written much about my last doctors appointment other than to say I think I just have white coat syndrome. My blood pressure was crazy high when I got in and then 120/78 when I got checked right before leaving. That's the most normal reading I've gotten yet. I also got a Tdap shot in my arm this last visit. That shot is a beast. My arm still hurts and that appointment was days ago. My next appointment will be the second to last day that my mom is here. So she will get to hear baby's heartbeat too. I think the heartbeat was around 145 and the doctor told us I'm still measuring two weeks big. This kid is a giant I guess but it's not showing in my belly size yet. It shows some but not like petite ladies show. We took this picture a week ago. I guess I'll share one. It's not a favorite but it's something. 
I'll take a few more when I'm feeling bigger. 

I'm still having fun most days feeling kicks. I don't love the feel of rolling though. The jabs seem more deliberate. They don't make me nauseous. 

Brett and I went to see a rock opera called Deep Love. I haven't felt the baby kick so constantly for so long until that Saturday night. We have a music lover on our hands for sure. I made sure to tap Brett's back every time I felt a kick so he could feel included too. 

My moms getting here Tuesday (which is technically today) so I better get some rest. I'll post some updates after her and I get some projects done too. 


No comments: