Monday, September 28, 2015

29 weeks 3 days

I have life things that are always calling my name like... Sending out bills, folding laundry, washing and putting away dishes, and dirty bathrooms needing attention. I should probably eventually get up and shower too. No check list or to do list is motivating me to get up today though. For the last week I've had an aching/spasm thing on my right side at the top of where I'd assume my ribs are. I feel so confused about internal anatomy lately. When there's a separate set of every single human life organ making room and growing inside of me I just tend to wonder where my own organs and things have wandered off to. Anyway, that spasm thing only subsides when I'm laying flat on my back. We spent most of yesterday busy doing things. Sitting up at church is the only normal thing to do. I mean I'd sure love to be like my primary class and sprawl out over 3 chairs or tilt the chair back until I'm almost ready to fall over, but I resisted. Then I got to watch the women's conference broadcast on YouTube from the comfort of my own couch while Brett helped do some laundry. Then we went to his parents house for dinner and games. I'm guessing we were there 5 hours which was mostly spent in the sitting up position. So the achy spot was burning and I was so ready for bed when I got home. I wish I could take an ibuprofen for this pain. No such luck. I used some oils yesterday since I remembered I have them. (Oh yeah, how could I forget we were late to church because I got a sharp pain in my abdomen. I tried waiting it out. I put oils on myself then just suffered through it on the way to church) I don't know if I mentioned yet that I'm finally getting some stretch marks that are really  dark. I was beginning to think I might get away with no scary ones for a little bit longer. Couple more things then I'll be done posting today. 
I woke up early this morning for a potty break and when I got back to bed I had what I'd say was my first real noticeable contraction. Not that I thought I was going into labor or anything but I know my body has to start practicing sometime. It was not pleasant. It was like my awful period cramps. The kind you feel through your abdomen to your thighs to your lower back. That's when I thought....I'm so not ready for this. But ready or not this last ten weeks will probably fly and only bring more uncomfortable feelings. If it wasn't so annoying I might remember more often how much I hoped and prayed for these days. Haha please be careful what you pray for, you just might get it. I've always wanted to start a family. And of course, you take the good with the bad. 



No comments: