Sunday, September 20, 2015

28 weeks 2 days

Yesterday my friend in Rexburg had a small little baby shower for me. It was a pretty relaxed day. I'm so glad a few of my friends could get together and chat for awhile, play a couple of games and spend time together. It's always weird getting groups of friends because not all of them ever really all know each other. I am so appreciative of everything that was gifted to me and baby though. Wow just wow. I wish thank you felt like enough but it never does. I'm slowly gathering all the things I need for when baby gets here. I still don't feel like I know how to answer the question of "what do you still need?"
I need help cleaning my kitchen and moving stuff around in my house honestly. Not much I really have felt like doing lately. Tiredness is my best friend. Thankfully baby has been super active. It is always a good reminder of what all my pains and aches are for. 
Doctors appointments have been going fine. My blood pressure is high but not overly high. (It's been worse before) I took a glucose tolerance test again and still not diabetic. I'm borderline so I still need to be careful to eat a healthy mix of foods but other than that things are going well. I've gained 13 lbs total throughout this pregnancy so far. My ankles haven't been swelling. Really it's just my sore hips and right SI joint that bugs me the most. Even the heart burn has only come a couple of times. 
I'm pretty impatient but really time has flown by. 





No comments: