Monday, February 18, 2008

COMPLETE!

I love this time of year. The time when all my taxes are done! I tell myself every year that next year won't be as bad. I will try to only have W2's for only one state. It never seems to work though as hard as I try. Last year there were 3 states, but this is a plus=only 3 W2's. (OH, ID, & AZ). Just alot of paperwork that I'm thankful to be done with and out of the way again for another year. This year I don't have any crazy plans like going to peru again though. Just going to put it in savings. Well to be honest....I know I'm getting old, but I think I should go on a mission and there isn't really an age limit for girls to go on a mission like there is with guys. Maybe this will be the start of my mission fund. Its kind of funny how many people I meet here in Idaho who think I'm maybe 22. Makes me feel good sometimes when people dont really know I'm 27 :)

2 comments:

CF Is Not Forever said...

Tax refund time is very exciting! Good idea about putting it into savings I think we are going to do the same thing!

keilah said...

Wow!! You are on the ball!! We haven't even started getting our stuff together for our taxes. We usually have to pay though so we put it off till the very end. Last year we were signing them at our accountant's office at 11:00p.m. on April 15th.
And a mission would be awesome!! I always wanted to go on one!!