Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tender

I wish I had picture for this blog.

Work today...one word would best describe it. "blah" Same ol same ol sort of work. I jut hav not been in the best of moods lately. I want to be happy but somehow keep acquiring new pet peeves of everyone around me. So I am just trying to stay away from everyone. Just honestly have been in a less than friendly mood.

So as I was leaving my not so exciting blah place of employment on campus I decided to take the route through the building that, well its sort of like a gauntlet of clubs and such where you get slapped with hello and flyers. I don't normally go this way but I thought I might go through the book store today since I don't have class for a long while. I'm so glad I took this route. I needed it today. BYU has this table set up to help answer peoples questions about transfering if they want. Because believe it or not people have a hard time understanding....this is BYU IDAHO...not BYU, and there are lots that transfer to BYU. Well, I heard the guy that was talking to a student about some application process or something. It was strange that I recognized the voice before I saw his face. AHH!!! It was Jacob. I haven't seen this kid since 2001. I lived in provo for a semester a lonnnggg time ago. Jacob was roommates with a guy from my home ward that we always did stuff with. I loved the boys that lived in that apartment. I spent at least a good half hour catching up with Jacob. I was so impressed with the fact that he actually remembered my name. I caught him up a little bit on myself and my sister and then he filled me in about himself and his brother. ( I know his brother too....ran into him in kirtland a few years ago too) It was so good to see an old friend. I just can't believe this boy has been on a mission and graduated college since I had last seen him. wow. Guess I'm going to go home later tonight and add him on facebook. (facebook is another addiction of mine) :)

well just wanted to share...and i so shouldve taken a picture of him in his lil BYU sweater being all official. Cute kid ;)

3 comments:

Steffani said...

Jed joined the Army so while he is at basic the girls and I are going all over to see family. We have about six months where he will be gone between basic and his job training. Then he will get his duty assignment and we will move wherever that is.

jennifer said...

Running into a cute boy always makes your day better! ;)

jennifer said...

Running into a cut boy always makes your day better! ;)