Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Blessings...

Just took a trip with People Building People to Juarez Mexico. There were some of my friends from Dayton who are members of the L.D.S church a group from Grove City College and also a group of guys from Teen Challenge. This trip was such a great experience. I'm not sure that I really knew what I was getting myself into in the beginning but it turned out amazing! The biggest 18 blessings of the last week & 1/2 (not in any specific order) were...Anna, Ty, Jared, Nick, Holly, Kim, Robert, Clay, Adam, Gabrielle, Brynna, Mark, Leah, Brittany, Jenny, John, Scott, Dan. It was a great group of christian brothers and sisters. Its always nice to be able to serve with your brothers and sisters to accomplish something bigger and better than anything that could be done on your own. I love service projects! What a faith building experience. I was so thankful to be able to be part of a group that was so willing to share testimony of Christ through their actions. There were fun times, sun tans, scrapes and bruises, sickness, good food, good conversation, music, games, prayer, massage, memorable quotes and lots of driving. I just hope to be able to keep in contact with my new friends and see where life takes them.
***Pictures to come***

2 comments:

Kristi K. said...

That sounds wonderful! (Especially the sun tan part, lol!)

Yay you! What an awesome experience!

P.S. I finally updated my blog. I'm such a slacker.

CF Is Not Forever said...

Glad it was a memorable experience! Sounds like an amazing trip!