Sunday, March 9, 2008

PUTT PUTT is now a Sunday activity....


I have to say this has been the most interesting sunday since I've been here at school. You will notice here that we are playing golf. "PUTT PUTT" , or if you wanna call it miniature golf thats fine too. But we get a knock on the door at about 9pm.It was Tanner and Aaron, two guys in my ward. I was like, um, HI guys. They just stood there and kinda giggled





....then they proceded to ask us (me and Harmony) if we wanted to play golf. So they came in and pulled out a case that had a putter that you had to put together by screwing the pieces all into one. It made me laugh so hard. They weren't kidding at all! The other kid pulls out a huge box of golf balls. We ended up making two courses. I think they were here for probably over an hour. This picture up top was the second hole. It was extremly difficult. Our floor isnt level at all. I have to post a couple other pictures. I'm sure the pictures dont do justice of how much fun we had, but nevertheless.....It was a really good night.oh...guess i only have two pics and some videos......sheesh.....



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Too cool! We need one of those kits!

keilah said...

That sounds sooo cool. Ben & I did a little put-put thing once like that and yeah, you have to be there to see how totally fun it is.
And I can't wait to hear how your trip to Mexico goes. I am sooo jealous!!!! How did you get to do that??

Caitlin said...

Beth, whats up? This is caitlin, Lindsays little sister! Its crazy how you can find everyone on these blogs. Anyways Mexico huh? That should be awesome. Check out my page and you can get to Lindsays from there!

CF Is Not Forever said...

How cool that you get to go to Mexico (or are there now maybe)! Also the golfing looks very fun! I hope those fun boys stick around!