Saturday, March 29, 2008

I love the children

This was at Jake and Staceys house the night I got back from Mexico. I was so super tired. I thought it would be fun to throw in a picture of the parents though. Never get many pictures of them these days. I thought I had a picture of me and my sis, but i guess that was on her camera. bummer.

I Got to stop by my moms in Ohio before I went to Mexico...here
are a few pics of the family ...

Me and Jesse playing with easter eggs. (Jesse is Joe & Wendys

This is really all the longer I got to see Jordan. Just enough to take this picture. Love you Jordan, but really, shave and cut your hair, its much cuter clean cut :) Love Jordan, He has been doing so much for show choir and theater productions this year in High school. Now to just work on that drivers license stuff.

Me and Kaylee coloring easter eggs. She was having lots of fun. Kaylee is Joe and Wendys too. She is growing up so fast! Its so weird to finally have a few neices now after so many nephews.
The girls dont really always get along, but we had fun playing with the barrell of monkeys. I hung them from the ceiling fan and that totally threw them both off! Ps, Jennifer doesnt really like to wear clothes. Thats slowly changing since they have moved to ohio from colorado though.


The day I was leaving for Mexico I went running some errands with Nikki jennifer and angela. This was on our lunch stop. Jennifers teeth are so stinkin cute!









Awww cute lil Ghetto fabulous baby with that hat and finger in her mouth.


Angela wanted in on the hat action too :) such a cute smile. what a good baby she is.

Justin is a nut....14 now...wowzers...my lil brother is getting so big....looking more and more like the football player he is.

1 comment:

Kristi K. said...

Wow! I'm such a slacker! You've really been posting a lot since I checked in. Good for you! And I think this was my favorite post!