Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Short....

This is just a short update. I'm working full time while I'm still in training then it will go to part time. So things are busy for me. I have struggled with moving out all at once and started working full time. I'll get the hang of it, but until then I'm working on getting myself in order.

I finally had time to sit and start reading a new book. eh, life is just life right now, nothing really big or eventful. I'm content.

I'll find something more to write about here in the near future I'm sure.

One thing that has been interesting about work I will say before I leave is that I love making new friends. This girl I have lunch with is great! We sit and talk about all kinds of stuff, I would say the majority of it goes to how frustrating guys are, but its always entertaining conversation...to say the least. She keeps telling me she is going to give up guys. Makes me laugh, I know she never will. Its not THAT bad. We all have our quirks. And we have been catching on to the fact that everyone calls each other by love, sweetie, or something along those lines at work, so we call each other suger...or "suga" now.

Well I'm not in the mood to talk anymore about work, I should be in bed cause I gotta get up early. Just had to give a short update or say something.

I'm out!

No comments: