Monday, June 30, 2008

An Excellent Pick-up Line (Written by Katie Bills)

Yesterday, I walked up to Beth Benson who was waiting outside the branch president's office and she asked me a question, "Katie, did you know that the distance from here to here (Image 1 to 2) is the same as the distance from here to here (Image 2 to 3)?" Now, me being me, I just saw this as an interesting thought to tuck away in my random facts file. Then the light bulb came on. "OH! You're HITTING on me!!" It's a good one. Study the following images and use it. Let us know how it works out for you.
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3

Please note: Beth does not usually hit on women. This was first used by a male on Beth. We endorse heterosexual pick-ups.
Please also note: Beth is demonstrating the awkward hand. It's awkward no matter where you put it.
also...please note :) this was all written very perfectly...by my english teacher friend Katie hehe, she forgot to mention that she is on summer break and missing having things to do...i kept her occupied for a little bit this evening.

3 comments:

Anthony & Tina & Family said...

that's great!...love that pickup line...first good one i've heard in a long time

CJ said...

thats freakin funny!

Anonymous said...

U R too funny! Love the awkward hand heehee!