Sunday, July 6, 2008

Nasty....

Let me tell you what these two images have in common. They are NASTY! Thats a pretty strong feelings word, but honestly thats how I feel about this shoe and this car.
(This picture was taken only moments ago on my phone and then promptly uploaded so that I could blog about my strong dislike of them)
Tomorrow morning I am going with my dad to the store house to do a little service project with his ward. I told my mom I only had sandals. (I already packed my stuff and made my way over to her house because it was a fun filled family sunday). So Mrs. Garage sale that she is busts these shoes out and tells me that she just got them for a dollar but she things they are a tad too big for her foot and maybe I would like to wear them. I think I threw up a little in my mouth when she pulled them out. I decided they are the EL CAMINO of shoes. I mean really...Did you want a sandal? or a tennis shoe? pick! don't put them together.
And that is how I've always felt about a car like this. Did you want a truck? or a car? PICK! don't put them together. Its not like having the best of both worlds. Eww. nasty. Normally I don't have such strong opinions about cars or I will let my opinion change from time to time. If I was to ever own one of these it would be nature's cruel way of getting back at me. I hope I never have to own this shoe or this car. They are both incredibly nasty.

5 comments:

Kristy said...

I'm still laughing at the "camino of a shoe" comment! Too funny!

Anthony & Tina & Family said...

GIRL!! YOU ARE SO RIGHT ON THE MONEY...THAT IS SO SO SO HILARIOUS...LOVE IT...I FEEL THE EXACT SAME WAY ABOUT THE EL CAMINO!! Nasty!! too funny...you crack me up all the time

jennifer said...

You are so funny! I was drinking and snorted water out of my nose when I read this!

Kristi K. said...

I'm pathetic...but I love those shoes. ESPECIALLY that style. Are they a size 8 by any chance? :)

Samantha said...

I love that you compare the horror of that shoe to a car...don't wear them...ever...ever!