Sunday, July 6, 2008

A little glimpse into our fireworks show...

I just want to say...if you decide to watch this...plug your ears about at 55 seconds or so...I hate that you can only really hear me, what can i say....I was recording on my phone. It was some fun fireworks. You can hear all the little kids screaming and oooing and awwing if you listen carefully too. Oh and the reason I screamed is because one of the fireworks didnt shoot up like it shouldve and it kind did a big boom right on the ground next to all the boys that were lighting them off. I couldnt get my phone pointed in the right direction quick enough. I think this was my favorite video of all the videos on my phone though. Hope you enjoy...and again...turn down your sound or brace yourself for my laughs and screams. :) hope you all had an enjoyable 4th of July Celebration.

1 comment:

Anthony & Tina & Family said...

your fireworks show..was definately better than the ones in zanesville..pitiful..but we still had fun