Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Three more stories....

First one...I told in an email... i'll just copy paste here...

oh shoot. i didnt even say.... I was getting ready for church...brought my make up with me to walk down the stairs and was thinkin about what shoes i was going to wear and then...next thing i know. NO Make up in my hands.... and i was going down half a flight of stairs on my rear!!! ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch.... i bruised my elbow...kicked a bike that was at then end of the stairs...hit the wall and knocked the clock down... kind of rolled over laughing and half in agony and pain...no tears were shed, but i was in super shock. I kinda laughed as i looked up and saw leticia looking down at me like, um...are you ok? I hobbled over to the couch and sprawled out....still wondering if the stinging in my butt would go away...haha it was awful. THEN and only then did i realize...OH CRAP! blood on my finger. how did i cut a finger in all of this. its kinda cut and bruised. SOOO i know i shouldve drugged up before church, but i didnt. oh well. I ended up skipping RS because I didnt want to sit through another meeting...it kinda hurts if i sit too long or in the wrong position...so yeah, lame clumsy story, but thats how i fell. I'll survive, but I cant put my left arm in my window in my car without my bruise yelling at me and....they way i hold my scanner for work reminds me that i have a little cut and bruise on my right hand pinky. sheesh. You know this sounds crazy, but I got what I asked for. I was thinking the day before...well it would be nice to just be in physical pain to have a better excuse for feeling hurt...cause this whole feelings thing just seems fake hurt.

*ME

(no pictures to illustrate...they just wouldnt even do it justice)

STORY number TWO.....

Tonight=FHE=Singles Branch.
think Hitch. We did a little speed dating. So funny. Who would have thought that we would do this for an activity and pretty much almost everyone participated. But IF you are mormon you will probably wonder how it worked because as you know....there are always more girls than guys. Holds true prettttty much everywhere. Including our branch. Some how it worked, I didnt pay much attention. It didnt last long, but it was entertaining to say the least. It was maybe a minute or two of talking to each guy before they up and moved again. Some conversations were just fluff because I already knew the guy and was carrying on with a previous conversation...and well honestly...maybe only 2 of them were really even single/available to REALLY even date. So one of my best friends little brothers was there and had just gotten home from his mission. It was funny because well he said. Of your whole family I know you the best. And i was thinking...(maybe i said it) of your whole family I know you the least. I have known his family since....ohhh um... 13 years...so that must mean that i met him when he was 8 or something. Just funny to think about. AND then...this other kid just pretty much made me laugh the whole time. I cant talk when i'm laughing....that humanly impossible! duh. and i'm not sure he was even trying. Lessons learned from speed dating activity=I've got a focusing problem....why was i mostly more interested in what was going on around me rather than paying attention to the guy that was talking to me.

STORY number THREE

After FHE I went to see Mama Mia. I have heard it was bad by most. I must be a heathen. I loved it. We watched and sang along....in fact my friend danced around the theater. HILARIOUS. wish i could show the pictures. Good times.

sooo that was my monday evening.....

4 comments:

Stacey Kirchner said...

Oh Beth, I'm sorry you fell. No fun at all. And what's this about emotional pain? What happened? Shows how much I know. Like I said we get together more often when we are 400 miles away from home then when we are at home.

Zak and Allysia said...

Just so you know , Zak's parent's really loved Mama Mia...they've seen in twice already....

Zak and Allysia said...

We miss you, too!

Aves said...

I thought Mama Mia was FABULOUS TOO! It was a little girly, but if your an avid ABBA fan, you couldn't help but love it! I miss you girl! I hope things are going well :)