Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Remembering....


You'll have to excuse the poor quality of this picture. its a picture of a picture taken with my phone...I was just doing some remembering this year. Remember how I was a huge nerd, but for some reason popular in the same breath. Maybe thats still the case. People like me, but I'm still a dork. This picture was taken in 8th grade. It was in the newspaper. We had just been elected for student council. Lindsey Stefaniak was the Secretary, I was the treasurer (which by the way...if for some reason you ever find this blog josh...um, you gave me a little plaque thing that said treasurer...I STILL HAVE IT). Josh was the President I think is what it says and Steve Frost was Vice Pres. So funny to me just looking back on this. I remember making little VOTE FOR ME things on little dollar bills and posting them alllll over the lockers in the hall ways at school. I felt like I pretty much knew I knew enough people that I didnt really have to put effort into it, but I did anyway. Dont know how i even ran up against. I dont even know why I did it again. I guess maybe it was just wanting to be involved and doing things. Seemed cool at the time although I can't really even remember what it was that I did. I mean a little bit I can recall...but only a tiny bit. This was probably one of the best years of my schooling ever. Academically and socially.



1 comment:

Nikki Nielson said...

Eighth grade was a great year! We had so much fun and the silliest things were so important. It is really fun to look back and think about things like that. I remember thinking life was so complicated when really it was cake compaired to now! I loved the picture by the way! Oh and by the way I am sure you have been told but if you like to read at all you really should give Twilight a try. They are really easy and fun reads!