Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Can I get a big west TEXAS YEEE HAWWW??

What a fun night!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO REILLY!!! ONLY 15 DAYS EARLY!!!!
So pictures are not even close to being in order, but thats perfectly okay. I'm having issues tonight. Eh, i'm over it. Holly let me wear her hat once we got to the Yellow Rose. Yes it was pretty funny that we showed up to the Texas Road House wearing these clothes. It was a lot more funny there actually cause we stood out like a sore thumb. Once we got to the Yellow Rose people were dressed like this FOR REAL! oh man oh man.
The first picture is me reilly and Holly. I love the sash that Alicia gave Reilly that said something like miss birthday girl or something. I had brought a hat for her to wear but as it turns out I left it in alicias car. OOPS

They rode the bull and then the creepy mc'creepster slapped a sticker on their bums.... hilarious!
And Pretty much you can just enjoy the other pictures. There isnt much to say right now about all the fun that we had. We did some line dancing and stayed out pretty late. All in all it was a fun evening. Will and Reilly make me laugh the most. Just watching them really get into this whole western theme with belt buckles and all...FUNNY. I just wish I could get the picture of my shoes of my phone right now, but I dont have the right computer equipment to do that right now. BUMMER. they are super ugly sweet shoes/boots. I dont know what they would really be classified as.
I know this may seem a little strange that a big group of mormons went out to a bar. No worries...we just went for the dancing...and of course the bull riding...

They are BUFF. Thats hot!
And they dance like maniacs!!
Alicia Reilly Olivia Emily Beth (me)

And last but not least... i'm not sure what we are freaking about, but it was cool at the time.

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Girl, you are STYLIN'!!! Yee Haw!!!