Friday, August 15, 2008

FUN & FRIENDS


So I just didn't really want to search around for where I saved all my pictures from the other day. SOOO I decided this one would do for now. These are the girls I went out with the other day. Wendy with the big smile and sunglasses :) and Holly with the big smile and sunglasses! ANYWAY>>> This was from last friday when we all went out on my dads boat. I wish I could go out on the boat everyday and have a chance to bring out all of my friends everytime. My dad was a trooper and agreed to let me invite a few people. I think a few turned into like 12 or something. BUT everyone got a turn out on the tubes and we all got sun and enjoyed the day. I think this is the first summer that I've been in ohio that we haven't had an official branch boating activity where my dad brings out the boat and the whole singles branch gets to play on the beach and in the water. Oh well.
Later this evening I am going out with some friends to have a WESTERN theme night. Its Reillys birthday coming up and she wanted to go out and do something fun. Hopefully this will turn out well. We are going to all dress western and then go to texas roadhouse for dinner then after that we are going country dancing at THE YELLOW ROSE. This should prove to be an interesting evening. Its going to be a western fashion show with some of these boys and girls that are going....I need to go locate some sweet cowboy boots. I already have the snap shirt and cowboy hat. WISH ME LUCK!!!

1 comment:

jennifer said...

You HAVE to post a picture of yourself in your cowgirl getup!