Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Facebook...

I just have to say I'm super addicted to Facebook and updating my status. AND so its rolling over to my blog thinking today. I just wanted to do a post to update on my status for the day. I am going to be going to IKEA. (just got a new one in Ohio :) woo hoo). I've never been. I didn't know why I'm so excited to go. I have just heard good things about it and there are a few things i need to look for since I just moved into my new apartment a few short months ago. We are still organizing and junk. THEN....we are going to go to Jungle Jim's. I cant wait to post pictures after the fact. BUT this place is an awesome international grocery store. I think it calls for more tim tams. AND they are famous for their bathrooms. Don't ask just yet. I'll get a picture I'm sure in the "Thrown". AFTER all the fun we will have shopping for foods from Peru and the Dominican Republic we will go out to get some food from a Dominican restaurant. I have a roommate who is Peruvian and one who served a mission in the DR. SOOOO this should be a very cultural day. If today was an episode I think the title would be called......"Where's my mom?!"

2 comments:

Cari said...

Boof! How the heck are you doing? I loved reading your status update. Sam will be jealous of your adventures in food.

CF Is Not Forever said...

Hi Beth! The hospital is in Cinncinatti. Is that close to Xenia? THey have contacted some bishops down there to see if they had any members willing to help. Hope your great! Sounds like yummy food!