Saturday, June 28, 2008

Stolen post...or maybe just stolen pictures....

I love these pictures my sister took at my grandparents house....so yes I stole them all from her blog. My favorite is of me :) of course. Me and Angela Faith.... Love this girl. She is always doing this little smile and nose scrunchy thing, so I was trying to get her to do it. We set the camera up on the table to take this picture. We really did have a good time at Grandma and Grandpas house this day.
There was some storms coming and going the whole day. We ended up with puddles outside the house that Jennifer was LOVING! I actually got a video on my phone of her playing in it.

This smile is to die for! She is such a doll baby! Such a lovable little girl. She is so squishy and always giving out hugs. I love love love it.



No comments: