Wednesday, September 22, 2010

details of my day...

Today I just feel like talking about what I did. Because sometimes I feel like I've gotten to the end of the day and feel like I didnt do much. I think its only because I havent written it down. Maybe I should start with yesterday actually. The days kind of blended into each other. Yesterday was my cute peruvian roommates birthday. I was looking forward to it. We made her a fun lil poster board candy gram. :) I have had fun with a couple of those recently. Then after putting that on her bed and waiting for her to get it.... We got home from work and took off to Cains Chicken. Roommate Miranda is a super fan of Cains and Will had recently introduced me to it. Love those chicken fingers....apparently it started up at LSU (where miranda graduated). SOOO Wendy had never been. SO we took her to dinner there then headed back home.....where Elizabeth had been planning the surprise party for Wendy. Elizabeth and Ashley got home about the same time I think. They cleaned up the place and hid everyone in the kitchen. Miranda had picked up a cake and wendys fav (mint chocolate chip ice cream) and had EBeth bring it to our house. Well it was fun when we got home Wendy was super surprised I think. As it turns out she had never had a surprise like that before. yay for us. We did have to stall a lil bit. Which was fine because I drank soooo much at the chicken place that we had to stop on the way home. Which turned out to be really funny too because we stopped to use the bathroom at a wendys. There was this huge blow up Wendy outside and i made Wendy take her picture with it. Then one of the workers came out dressed as THE wendy too. So funny. We had cake and ice cream and talked with everyone for awhile. AND then we looked a few funny youtube videos...and met our new neighbor who stopped by. I guess he thought his apartment got broken into. EH, I think he just wanted to meet us and didn't have a really good excuse. Either way....i'm pretty sure his place is fine and we are glad we met him. Well sort of, not sure we really know his name yet. Plenty of time for that later I guess. So I guess i stayed up talking to Wendy a lil too long. I didn't get too much sleep. UGH...I need to set an alarm to go to bed...FOR THE LOVE. Then today I went to work...same ol same ol junk at work. The computer never goes fast enough to get any of my work done at work. People are always complaining about one thing or another. So I spent too much time trying to get things working. I applied for a job online at work while I was waiting for some pages to load. I pulled staples out of pages for a half hour. Thats always a blast. I need a different job. Its just...not the prime place to work. Well....Then it started to pour down massive rain....I realized my sun roof was open. Oops. so I skipped out. I had gotten in my time. Then I went home and watched yesterdays episode of Glee. I loved it. I'm kind of in love with Glee. I wish I wouldve gotten to watch it yesterday but its better late than never. Then I went out to Dayton to do some Visiting teaching. It was good. We had some good times talking and sharing stories with each other. I love those girls. and then....why do i rely on TOM TOM. I just have a better internal GPS at times. Then I went to the church....played the piano some. Did some stuff on the computer at church. Stayed for some of institute....Filled up my gas tank. Ate a strange dinner. Checked some email...blogged...and now I sit next to my broken clock. Thank good ness for a broken grandfather clock. I have yet to have a clock that I love. The first one in my possession clicked/ticked so loudly I couldnt sleep on my couch...if you know me at all you realize how sad that makes me. and this last one that is broken is quite the awesome clock, but kind of woke me up no matter where i was in the house. Both of my roommates are drugged up on Nyquil....half sick. I think I need to try to get better sleep tonight as to not catch whatever they are getting. Okay....well there is probably a few things to my day that I didnt put in here....but that will do for now. Maybe a year from now I will look back on today and wonder why I wrote so many details. Done sharing for tonight.
Peace.

No comments: