Monday, June 6, 2011

Florence ... explained.

Every time I hear florence. I can picture a water tower in KY that says "Florence Ya'll"  I realize I'm in Oregon and this isn't the same place, but I still think of that. I decided I would venture out to see the beach today after I left church. It was a cloudy and uncrowded day. Thank goodness. I didn't really want to see crowds of people. It was nice and quiet. I met a few nice ladies on the beach. I'm sure in one case it was only because of the shirt I was wearing, but either way...It was entertaining conversation. I took a picture of a group of ladies on the beach, saw a few families, and even got to sort of help someone on my way home. I don't really think I need to elaborate so much ....these pictures are my favorites.

1 comment:

CJ said...

lol there is a florence here in sc. and every time I see it I think of that water tower hehe!