Wednesday, June 1, 2011

O thou of little faith ;)

My best friend HOLLY GOT ENGAGED! It happened Saturday May 28th. She's getting married to Ben Grover in August of this year in Ohio. 
I got this picture in a text. (she may kill me for putting it up here if she ever reads my blog) Apparently, she tells me, Bens best friend from college said he'd believe it when he saw it so he got the following text with the subject line = O thou of little faith ;). So I stuck to the same theme for a title. Per chance Ben should read this. The next portion is dedicated to him. A few things I've learned from these two.
*Dreams really do come true
*Miracles happen
*Patience is a virtue I hope to acquire
*Long distance relationships can work but they are hard :)

You kids make me smile. I'm happy to know you both. I've had lots of good times and I've never felt like a 3rd wheel.

I'm glad things are coming together. I hope the short engagement doesn't stress Holly I mean the Mother's out too much. I'm pretty excited for August 13th to roll around. Online dress shopping was happening last night. That was fun. It kind of stinks being so far away. But it is what it is.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Yay for my engagement!!! I am sad you are so far away :( but glad I still get to share so much with you. I love you Beth Benson!!