Sunday, June 19, 2011

Love you dad...

Just wanted to give a shout out to my dad. Happy Fathers Day! Hope you have a good day.
Things I appreciate/remember about my dad.
*always willing to embarrass any child by telling old man jokes.
*helpful in the church. Drives the welfare truck once a month with my mom at his side.
*always let me make my own decisions & supported me in them.
*has turned into a calm person over the years.
*gets excited over little things. It was always fun to go to auctions with him or even just car shop in the papers/car dealers/ or random parking lots.
*gave me my sense of adventure and ability to move and make new friends.
*loved getting blessings before each school year from him as I was growing up.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

You definitely look a LOT like your dad! :)