Sunday, May 10, 2015

JANUARY...

January was a busy month. I started running my own massage business in Blackfoot. I moved into a new apartment ....which means I had to move out of the old apartment. It was all pretty quick in the happenings. And my mom's mom passed away. I'm not sure of the best way to talk about any of this. I just wanted to make sure I have some of this documented. I knew everyone in my family was going to be going to my Grammy's funeral so I really wanted to go. I was so glad Brett was willing to take the long drive with me to Ohio. The circumstances weren't the best but we had a really good road trip and I was so glad Brett got to meet so much of my family before we got married. My aunt had arranged for two houses plus her own for all of the extended family to stay in. WOW...what a crowd of people. We had family from California, North Carolina, Virginia, Texas and us from Idaho all make it out to Marblehead, Ohio for the funeral. There might have been more from other places, but that is all I can think of right now. We got to sit around and talk lots and play some games together. I also got to be one of the grandkids to help out with the funeral services by doing a reading. I can't even begin to touch all of the details of the weekend, but my aunt Patty got plenty of pictures of the weekend. I want to share a few here.




No comments: