Wednesday, June 3, 2015

12w5d

This has been an especially rough week for me. I guess I'll work backwards from today. I have no idea how I've gone this far with tossing my cookies yet. But today I broke that streak. It's the worst. Last night wasn't the best night of sleep either. Yesterday was another really tired day where I could feel my body temperature rising because my eye balls were burning. The thermometer has never read higher than 99.5 though. Doctor said not to contact her or worry about it until it reached 100.4. The day's blur together but I'm pretty sure it was the day before that where I had a headache that wouldn't go away. Oh and my hip hurt and so I tried laying on my stomach to take pressure off of my hip which in turn caused my boobs to hurt. Then I was reminded while walking from one sleep spot to the next that something isn't right with my ankle. Side sleeping is still rough because it makes my arms fall asleep and my muscles tight and achy. 

Growing a human is a miracle. It's a miracle you can love someone that has taken almost complete control over any comfort I once had. My sleep will never be the same. But man oh man seeing that tiny body growing inside of me was the coolest thing. I get so emotional...back and forth. I feel a little crazy. I am trying to remember to be thankful for my body and the hidden wonder of this baby. That can be difficult at times but my patience is growing right along with this child inside of me. I just wish my energy was growing too. I felt all accomplished making bread last week and dinner yesterday. But I do pack Brett's lunches even if I can't always fix my own meals. I do try cleaning some every day. I am so hard on myself trying to think I can get it all done quickly. 

I'm a little nervous of the upcoming family reunion trip with Brett's family. We are heading to Alabama for about a week. I hope it all goes well and that my crabby crampy self gets some energy and that I don't make the group have to stop too often for potty breaks. 

My next appointment isn't until June 30th after the reunion trip. I look forward to those check in appointment times. 






No comments: