Sunday, January 20, 2008

Drugs are my friends...

I have already missed doing my blog on friday. I can't believe I missed it already. Here is how my friday played out. I got up at 5 am. I didn't sleep well at all. I was up every hour on the hour or more. I had an awful nights sleep and then when I finally got out of bed I realized the reason I couldn't sleep was because my arm was hurting so bad. I don't have a clue what I did to my muscles but I couldn't lift my arm. Its been painful. So I got up and figured I should go to the doctor. I went into work to let them know I couldn't work and just hung around work since I couldnt go to the doctor until they opened at 8. I got in pretty much at 830. They took x-rays to make sure it wasn't anything structural and then decided to give me heavy duty anti-inflamitory meds & muscle relaxers. So I have been pretty drugged up and loopy since friday afternoon. I haven't answered my phone too much and I have slept most of my days away. I can feel the meds doing what they are suppossed to but the pain has only shift around my body. I know its just masking the pain and when it wears off the pain just is so much more apparent. I've been trying to not do too much so I don't hurt myself anymore than I already have. I think the best thing I can do for myself is to make sure I get enough sleep, water, and good food. I also got a blessing. I may take tomorrow off too. I can't live on these drugs forever though. I have homework that needs to get done. Thank goodness that tomorrow is a holiday though.

On saturday my roommaets switched around our living room too. It looks so much better than it did before. The furnishing is all pretty ghetto but they way they arranged it is pretty nice.

Well I'm off to go take another couple pills and then hopefully wake up tomorrow morning feeling ready to get some things done.

1 comment:

Kristi K. said...

Ooh. That's no fun! Hope you feel better soon.

Btw, eventually I'm going to link your blog to mine. K?