Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Jennifer Rose


This one is for you Zak. This is my niece Jennifer. I got to see her for a little while during Christmas break when I was at my moms house. Jared brought both of his little girls for a visit from colorado. I thought it was the cutest thing how she put her pointer finger over her nose just like you did when you were a baby. I thought it was funny to see your little girl do it but even funnier to see one of my true nieces do it. Good times. Just had to make this post for you.

2 comments:

Zak and Allysia said...

Ha! Ha! Zak said he used to twirl his hair while he sucked his thumb, too! How funny to see your "true" niece do the same thing! I will make sure Zak sees your blog!

Kristi K. said...

It was so good to see you when you were home. Did I tell you that I did like 5 more of those mini albums you taught us? You rock! Thanks again!