Friday, January 11, 2008

Newest Adventure = Blogging

Being the New Year and all I decided to try a new hobby. Blogging. There are quite a few of my friends that are on Blogspot and other blogs and lots of time I can't make comment as easily unless I have one of these deals. So hopefully my plan to sit and write something of importance every Friday afternoon will be fruitful. I might say there will be a week or two or three that my posts my not seem important. On those days I'll try and put something of interest, humor, or maybe only a photo. The possibilities are endless.

Just as a matter of updating. I'm currently attending BYU-Idaho. It’s my 4th semester here, only 2nd as a Health Science major. I'm taking a hospital health administration class, medical terminology, A&P, and believe it or not I'm still taking a few generals. I decided I wanted to go back to school last summer so this is just a new beginning for me. A fun thing I'm doing this semester is working part time on campus as a student cook. I've enjoyed my first week of that.

I'm also a nationally certified Massage Therapist. I do practice a little bit here in town. I have a couple clients. I've been certified for two years now doing that. It’s not the only thing I enjoy doing but I do love it and am glad that I have that knowledge and love of massage with me.

Well I hope to be back here every Friday. You will hear more from me then!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Yay! I love reading blogs and I'm glad you have one too! Fun that you're still in Idaho--you know my fam is there and would love to see you! Also, I wish we were closer--I'm in desperate need of a good massage and I'm sure you're a champ! --Kristy

cat said...

Beth thanks for telling me about your blog. I will link you on my blog. And yes, I talked to Misty and she said that you saw her. It's a small world!

Kristi K. said...

Yay you! I'm gonna enjoy keeping up with your adventures!