Friday, February 6, 2009

VistaPrint

Today I decided it was time to buy/order some business cards. I went on vistaprint.com because I got an email saying I could get some free stuff. SOOOO I went online and found a lil logo I enjoyed...and then started adding things to my cart. I knew I would have to pay shipping, but I think it was worth it.

In the end (21 days to ship) I will have in my posession one key chain, one large car magnet, one hat, 500 business cards, 140 return address labels, 100 post cards that I will sell as gift certificates, 10 large magnets that have a 2009 calendar on them, one rubber stamp with my address, one note pad (from the desk of Elizabeth Benson L.M.T.) and one t-shirt.

WOW huh? I saved 85.92!

I am not going to say how much shipping cost, but I got a sweet deal.

:)

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Make sure to give me some business cards when they come in so I can hand them out to my hair clients for ya!
You're awesome!