Saturday, July 7, 2012

Writers Block

You know when you have so much assigned writing that its hard to get anything down on paper. I think the forced deadline freaks me out every single time. When I want to blog, I just sit down and start writing. I take a mental dump of everything on my mind and then its easier to get to other tasks at hand. Actually I had a hard time really getting anything of this paper down all last week. Instead, I cleaned my house, did the dishes, made a meal in the crock pot. I started to do more too. I actually got a lot of other homework done instead. I got so motivated to do everything else. I am the queen of putting things off this week. I have been sitting at the library for 4 hours or more working on this paper. AND currently, I'm blogging and then I'll be on my way to watch some juggling or something.
peace
B

No comments: