Friday, November 14, 2014

Thanks again (8,9,10)...no original post names here

November 8 - 8 things I'm thankful for. The prompt for day 8 is infinity or eternity. So to come up with eternal things that I'm grateful for is the challenge of the moment. Eternal means Godly things, right? I just found out my parents are going to be temple workers. (1) I'm thankful for that. I'm also thankful for the chances that I get to go to the temple. (2) I'm going tomorrow with my boyfriend. I'm glad that when I went to the temple for my first time for my own endowment that I had so many friends with me. (3) I'm thankful that all of the temples everywhere have the same ordinances (4) and they are all a place to go do work for my family and to learn patterns of eternal things(5). I'm thankful that I was raised with the knowledge that God loves me (6). I'm glad that I had encouraging church leaders when I was in my teens (7). I'm thankful for religion classes (8). I'm not sure if all of those things connected or not, but they are all things I'm thankful for.

November 9 - 9 more things to be thankful for. I wanted to just name nine people who have been an influence in my path with massage therapy in my life and who I wouldn't be where I am today without them through it all.
1. Rachael (wimmer) Garff.
2. Clary my first massage instructor
3. Taylor Lamont
4. Randy Mike
5. Isaac James
6. Ken
7. Mama "D" (Destiny)
8. Tiffany Zuroweste
9. Amanda Thorum

November 10 - 10 more things to brighten my mood and day.
1. Thankful for my ten fingers
2. Thankful that I have been able to break my habit of nail biting
3. Thankful for my toes and that as crazy looking as they are they remind me of my mom and grandma
4. Thankful that even though I sprain my ankle pretty good when I was 15 that it still works properly. It pops almost every morning, but it still works.
5. Thankful that I was able to be in show choir in high school.
6. Thankful for some fun memories with my little brother in that choir.
7. Thankful that my body didn't completely shut down in high school when I was doing that choir thing because it seems threatened at one point when in the morning one day I couldn't get out of bed. I'm still not sure why I had some issues with my back and I had to go through some physical therapy, but it didn't get in the way completely and I didn't have to quit choir.
8. Thankful that I don't have any diseases that get in the way of my everyday life.
9. Thankful for Sunsets (even though I'm not a fan when they come at five o'clock)
10. Thankful for curling irons :)

No comments: